Thursday, August 11, 2011

It's not what you think....

I spend a lot of time on Facebook. Whew...thought that would be hard to admit but it wasn't too bad. Admitting that I spend most of that time farming my cafe and cooking my crops and some other random shit on the game apps is even harder. Ok not really. I should probably be ashamed at the amount of time I spend an those stupid apps but surprisingly I don't. Anyway, this post isn't really about the amount of time I spend killing zombies and creating monsters in my yard. It's about the ridiculous ads that are on the right side of the Facebook page when you play one of the games.

See that picture? It was for an ad that popped up along the side of my Frontierville screen one day. I thought it was for a tittie bar. I got nothing against a titties. I have a pair. I'll occasionally look at someone else's titties and rate them on a scale from 1 to 10. What? Like you don't do that....don'tjudgeme.

Anyway, it wasn't an ad for a 'Gentleman's Club' it was an ad for Women's Higher Education. Seriously. The caption read "Women can earn their BS".

Now, briefly I thought maybe BS meant Bull Shit. Everyone knows when it comes to word games if you can insert a swear word into an acronym and it still makes sense you always get more points than if you don't. Obviously 'Women can earn their Bull Shit' doesn't make sense so I ended up going with Bachelor of Science. Definitely not worth as much but probably more accurate.

What kind of classes would a woman have to take to get her BS from a school that has a naked woman in a martini glass as their advertisement? Slap and Tickle 101? The Advanced History of Jagger Bombs? Someday I hope to earn my BS in picking up dollar bills with my butt.

2 comments:

  1. Wanted to say Hi again and let you know that it wasn't just a random Google search incident that led me here. Agree with you on the bad FB advertising. My favorites are the "targeted" ads, like the ones that know when I'm single and shit. I get a little picture of a knockout bombshell with tits so big they almost orbit and the title says, "We need single men now!"

    Because it's just that easy.

    I appreciate your comment about "stalking" me and I'm glad I get to bring you some laughs. I'll just sit here and blush about the "real blogger" comment 'cause that just made my day!

    I'm totally behind you on the dollar bill/butt thing. *looks around innocently*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously weird for sure.
    Luckily I never play games on FB so I am not bombarded with weird ads.

    ReplyDelete