Wednesday, August 24, 2011

I Feel a Bit Like Kathy Bates in Misery

So Eric over at Opticynicism is having some issues with nature in his neck of the woods. Because of his recent problem with stalking skunks I was inspired to get a bit creative with MS Paint. Since I am the least creative person in the world I had to give in to my urge to create because I was afraid I'd never experience that particular urge again.

Not that I don't have other urges. I do. I often have the Pooping Urge but this blog is not about my pooping no matter how awesome it is. On a side note I love how my post about Eric has turned into a talk about shit. I don't think the two are really connected other than my inability to get from point A to point B without hitting points C, D, E and point 74 for good measure.

Anyhoodle, all 11 of my peeps reading this make sure you venture over to Eric's site. Money back guarantee that he will make you laugh (check is in the mail). In the mean time enjoy my Creative Paint Picture....

I call it "Opticynicism and Pepe:A Love Story"

I'm kind of hoping that my plug of his blog will overshadow the fact that I've brought stalking to a whole new level.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, man this is awesome! Thank you, Christina! I am editing a link back to this post at the bottom of mine right now.

    And I appreciate the fact that I now have tits and a nice round ass. If that were actually the case, I'd never leave the house.

    Your stalking is more than welcome, as long as you don't have night-vision and chase me around while I'm talking on the phone.

    I really appreciate this, I'm quite flattered!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eric, pooping, skunks, and MS Paint. A better combination has yet to be discovered. I'm not sure what this says about us.

    ReplyDelete