Sunday, July 25, 2010

Random crap....or maybe just Pretzels

While strolling through my mega list of blogs that I follow I stumbled upon a friend of a friend of a friend who I don't know from Adam but thought her blog about chips vs. pretzels was kind of silly, a little pointless but yet it totally entertained me for several minutes and I thought I would share.

Jenn's original blog idea, which I totally copied but with some minor alterations I made it my own so therefore should not in anyway infringe on her creative writings whatsoever (in theory anyway, based completely on the music industry's irresponsible hip-hop examples) can be seen here.... Pretzels or Chips.

So this blog post got me thinking....it does happen occasionally....about Pretzels. I like 'em. They aren't my favorite snack food idea but they are quite munchable. My only problem is that unless you get the proper pretzel to liquid ratio correct you end up with a mouth full of pretzel paste.

Pretzel Paste by definition is the dough like residue that builds up when one's mouth does not produce enough spit to turn the pretzel from a hard solid form into a swallowable consistency.

So, what does this have to do with anything? It really doesn't other than I don't care for pretzel paste and need a glass of water  handy when eating pretzels. Oh and Pretzel flavored Mt. Dew isn't as appealing as it sounds, I wouldn't recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment