Wednesday, July 7, 2010

A new blog look....a new lease on life.

Not really. I mean yes I do have a new blog look. Fabulous isn't it? Not made by Lena but I still stand by her work. If you scroll back through my past blogs to the second official blog you can find her link. She has some gorgeous layouts that would please just about anyone.

So why am I not using one of hers? No clue. I was still awake at 6am this morning looking for Mr Sleep and not finding him on facebook so I blogged. After writing my heart out for a few minutes and clicking publish post I got a wild hair to look at Blogger's Design feature and found this fabulous orange swirly background.

New background....check.

A New Lease On Life...not today. But then I am pretty satisfied with the way my life is going right now. One would have to be dissatisfied first before needing to embark on a new lease on life right?

Anyway, speaking of where my life is going, it is supposed to be going to shower so I can meet a friend from work at The Great Wall for dinner before heading to the run down CB theater to watch a movie that has been out for a couple of months but not yet on DVD.

What am I going to see? Nightmare on Elm Street. Being a fan of the 80's and the original, Carolyn and I are determined to see what they did to our beloved movie. A pessimist at heart...I am going to see how they completely screwed a classic horror movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment