Saturday, March 26, 2011

1 Friday Night + 2 Old Bitches = WTF Random Shit

I'm old. Seriously. I don't know when it happened but one day I realized I am totally ancient because I work with people I could have given birth to (had a been a slutty 7th grader) and to top it all off I'd totally go Mrs. Robinson with because young men today are getting hotter. Double Seriously. So I'm old and a little creepy.



Want some candy little boy?
 What that has to do with Friday night I have no idea but it does clue you in on at least one of the old bitches from my title. The other one would be my younger sister. Younger by less than two years so she totally qualifies as an old bitch too but I don't think she could be the subject of an old Simon and Garfunkel song because she works at Walmart and they don't hire hotties (or people with teeth.)

So, what do two old, single women do on a Friday night?  We go see the movie Hall Pass which I thought was super funny by the way then go home only to sit outside the house in the car playing name that tune on the iPod. Not only are we old, we are really loosery too. Oh yeah, we were home by 10:30pm too.

What happened to me? I used to be semi-cool and stayed out at least until midnight. Now I'm a thirtysomething homebody that spends my time searching for random shit on google. By the way, when you google "Random Shit" you end up with this website RandomShit where you click the big black button (that turns red)and some random shit pulls up on the site. My first attempt at it brought up an interesting advertisement poster that was in the design of 1940ish military that warned that the weight of history in book form can be a bad thing and to avoid injury you should give your books to the book burning cause. Which is really weird because I just had a conversation about book burning earlier tonight. 

My second click at Randomshit.com resulted in seeing a totally fucked up map of the world called "The World According to San Francisco" which is seriously fucking hilarious. You can't get back to anything you find on random even if you copy and paste the URL because you will end up at yet another random shit place but I found the map itself here ------ The World According to San Francisco I spent over half an hour staring at that map. I particularly like that Canada is called America's Hat, Mexico is called Better Burritos, and most of South America is called Cocaine.

And so my younger hipper friends I leave you with a cool Random site, an interesting if not politically incorrect map and this.....




And here's to you, Mrs. Robinson,



Jesus loves you more than you will know.


God bless you, please Mrs. Robinson.


Heaven holds a place for those who pray,


Hey, hey, hey

2 comments:

  1. Hi Chick, I see you recently became a follower of me blog! Thanks... can't imagine how you came across my blog, but all's good.
    My name is Christina too... and like you, I hate being called anything but Christina or Chris.
    My mother calls me Christine and it totally gets up me nose!
    Mothers. Pffffft.
    I'll be back to check out what you are rambling on about! *smiles*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly Chris I have no idea how I stumbled on your blog. I random click a lot. So I probably found you because I clicked on a commentor on a blog I follow who had your blog on their blog roll. Your title stands out, you know. Although I hate to end our future buddy status but everyone knows Pepsi products are better. Just kidding, but seriously, I can't drink diet coke because of a rather unfortunate bar night celebrating my 30th or perhaps my 84th birthday (it could go either way with how I felt the next day)I thought it would be a good idea to drink Rum and Diet Coke with a little splash of lime. I still have evil stomach flashbacks just at the smell of diet coke now. A shame, I know.

    Thanks for following my randomness. Can't wait to see what you write next from the other side of the world.

    ReplyDelete