Saturday, March 5, 2011

The Evils of Mexico

A few days ago MSN.com had this little gem of an article basically saying that you should not go to Mexico for spring break because you will die. Seriously, it did. Go to Mexico and Die article click and see for yourself. Or not. For those of you who are too lazy to go there I will give you the highlights.....

So, here is the header. I've outlined a couple things that I found very important while reading this message. First: You should Avoid Mexico...got it. Second: If You don't go You will miss out on something Marvelous....dammit even death cannot stop the tempting tease of Tijuana.

Next is part of the article that I also found educational....



So, if You stay out of Mexico You will not die during the biggest alcohol consumption party-gras (did you know that Spring Break coincides with Mardi gras this year?) of your young life. Oh and this public service announcement was brought to us due to the unfortunate demise of 2 people in or around Mexico over the past 5 months.

I think what I appreciated most about this warning was the fantabulous photos that were attached to the bottom of the article displaying the dregs of humanity south of the border.....By the way, the captions are their own....True Story.
Azure Cortez
Tempting Tulum
Cool Cancun

Mexico Magic

Luxury in Puerto Vallarta

2 comments:

  1. Mexico is giving you a come-hither. Be strong, Christina. Or, at the very least, use a condom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a constant struggle to not go to Mexico between it and the ever present pull of Canada it's a wonder I manage to stay firmly grounded in the Midwest. What with both countries sucking at me from the top and the bottom? Damn I may need that condom after all.

    ReplyDelete