Thursday, September 1, 2011

What do you write when you have nothing to say?

I got nothin'. Seriously. Nothing worth mentioning but really don't want too long between posts. I am a terrible procrastinator and just know that if I let too many days go by without attempting to type up some crap here I'll end up saying something along the lines of "I'll post something tomorrow." which never happens.

So since I have nothing really worth mentioning I decided to dig through my Facebook photo albums and share.

So, here it is....Shit I think is funny...

Found this gem at the Quik Trip in Platte City, MO on my road trip to Texas this last June.
When 29 Cases just aren't enough....
 Once I posted the pic I suggested that my FB friends should make their own captions....I was the only one playing though....I couldn't decide if I was the only one who found this funny or if I was the only loser on Facebook that day.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




Sorry about the crappy phone pic....since taking this picture I have found I actually do have a zoom.
Lawn Furniture
 I took that while picking up my niece for lunch one day. I live less than a mile from this house and 2 months later I am pretty sure it was still there....matter of fact I think a recliner was added to the sitting arrangement.
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





This is not a photo but something I found online. It was listed somewhere under the title "Choose Your Own Adventure Book Titles that didn't make the cut"....Maybe I was the only Geek that read these when I was a kid or maybe I'm the only one who randomly "crushes people's heads"
I'm Crushing Your Head! I'm Pinching Your Face!
Ok I think that's it for now. It's almost 5am...if I head to bed now I might be asleep by 6:30.

2 comments:

  1. Ah, dah-link, when your muse is f*cking with you, what do you do? Love, Love, LOVE the Kids in the Hall reference. Thought I was the only person on the planet who remembers them. :P) Love your stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea for those of us how know and LOVE The Kids in the Hall! Thanks for stopping by Sadie and leaving such a great comment.

    ReplyDelete