Friday, May 6, 2011

I've been SPAMMED

Ok, it happens. Happens a lot actually but thought this one was actually funny. I have had AOL for years and am not new to receiving emails saying they are contacting me from AOL to assist with any email issues I may have....the kicker of course is that they aren't letters from AOL but hackers/spammers/asshats who have nothing better to do than send out thousands of emails to people in hopes someone will be dumb enough to fall for the shit.

Anyway, I was deleting my 2000 some emails (mostly junk) and found this little gem.....8 times. So here are a couple screen shots with some minor additions courtesy of me.....




So, I was a bad AOL Spammer victim and didn't reply with any of the info they needed from me. I should be very ashamed. Wonder if they will send me a horribly worded/edited email berating me for my inconsideration.

Oh yeah, the email listed after this one said that I could show off my wine collection with the perfect rack.

My mental picture was that of a woman with red wine stains running down the front of her shirt. Is that wrong?

2 comments:

  1. The answer is always 42, duh. Also, I wonder who the eff falls for this. I mean, people must send them out because it works on someone, right? WHO IS THAT SOMEONE? They really ruin it for the rest of us.

    Lor

    ReplyDelete
  2. See I thought 42 was the right answer but these sly spammers know that I have performance anxiety and could, at any time while working my way through what looks to be a quiz, either have sporadic dyslexia (claiming the answer 24 would have been a total faux pas right?) or a spastic colon blowout. Either one would have been bad. For reals.

    Oh and I'm pretty sure my dad falls for this shit allthetime. Love dad be he totally does ruin shit for the rest of us.

    ReplyDelete