Friday, June 11, 2010

Free sample plus a laugh

Yesterday I was browsing through my mega list of blogs I follow and read that Kotex was giving away free samples of their new U brand of feminine products. Always one for anything free (yes I will fill out a form to get a free sample of diapers. Do I have kids....nope. But I am a firm believer that someone will be up a literal shit creek without a diaper and I will just happen to have one.) anyway, I promptly filled out the required fields. Name-Check. Address-Check. Gender-WTF???? Gender? Really? Me thinks Kotex also believes that people will always request any type of samples regardless what they are. Hope Billy can explain to his girlfriend that Yes, that tampon is his and no, he isn't completely insane.

By the way, the blog I found the sample giveaway on was Monique's over at Stretching The One Income Dollar.

No comments:

Post a Comment